Headquartered in Paris, Amundi is Europe’s largest asset manager by assets under management (AUM) and ranks in the top 10globally, managing €1.592 trillion euros of assets across six main investment hubs including Dublin. Amundi’s staff of close to 4,500 people are based in 37 countries, and provide retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles.
Introducing Amundi Multi-Asset Sustainable Future Fund
- Conservative Multi-Asset Portfolio
- High Conviction Approach to Responsible Investing
- Strong and Consistent Performance
- Stable and Experienced Team
- Established Proprietary ESG (Rating) Methodology
- The fund is classified as Article 9 under the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (“SFDR”)