Understanding the Taxation of Investments in Ireland
17 Oct 2016, 8:00 AM
The Gibson Hotel, Point Village, Dublin 1
October 17, 2016 8:00 - 10:45am
This seminar looks at the tax treatment of investments for Irish investors and explores the significant business, compliance and legal risks for advisors who don't fully address the tax implications of their investment recommendations.
Leading Tax experts Kennelly Tax Advisers and Investment Managers PortfolioMetrix will take advisors through the three levels of taxation: Personal Tax, Fund Tax and Withholding Taxes. By using case studies and real life examples the session will show advisors where they can substantially add value to their client's portfolios by considering the various taxation matters.
- Personal Taxes in Ireland – Income Tax, USC and PRSI
- Capital Taxes in Ireland – Capital Gains Tax and Capital Acquisitions Tax
- Fund Taxes in Ireland – How do you know if a fund is liable to Exit Tax or Income Tax & Capital Gains Tax
- Dividend Withholding Taxes in other countries – How Foreign Taxes reduce investor returns
- Case Studies – The various groups of investors who benefit from structured planning (minors, retired investors, capital gains tax losses etc)
To access the full agenda and presentation slides please click here.