Evidence Based Investing – Changing How Clients Invest
8 Nov 2016, 9:30 AM
The Gibson Hotel, Point Village, Dublin 1.
Nov 8th, 2016 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
EBI Portfolios is dedicated to bringing science, efficiency and innovation to investing. They provide evidence based investment management and supporting resources to a select group of the most knowledgeable and forward-thinking Financial Advisors and their clients. These tools are designed to remove the administrative burden for Financial Advisors, de-risk their business and turn their offering into a scalable, more profitable investment proposition.
Craig will also share his knowledge of changing from upfront commission-based earnings to a recurring income model, based on his experiences of working with clients as a practitioner with Blackstone Wealth Management. He will also show that through client segmentation and by having a robust scalable investment proposition you can make your business more profitable.
- De-risk and add value by outsourcing to an evidence based investment proposition.
- Access to restricted and lower cost share classes.
- Full DFM benefits and reduced regulatory risk.
- Rebalancing which doesn't trigger taxable events, even when shifting from growth to defensive, so no drag from lack of gain/loss offsetting.
- Practical steps to building a more profitable business through client segmentation
To access the full agenda and presentation slides please click here.